At Crown Plastics, we strive to provide you with the best quality, American Made plastic enclosures available on the market. Our online catalog enables you to find the products you need with ease. If you have questions about any of our products, please contact our Inside Sales team at 800-304-6463 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Polycarbonate - UV Stabilized
- Polycarbonate is a superior engineering plastic material for extreme requirements.
- UV Stabilized to ensure a long life.
- The high continuous working temperature of up to 257° F (125° C) even under extreme environmental conditions, allows the installation of lamps with a high wattage.
- The high impact resistance and durability remain even at subzero temperatures (down to -40° C)
Acrylic - Absolutely UV Resistant
- Acrylic is a material with unsurpassed resistance to weathering and aging.
- Acrylic has an exceptional brilliance, which does not diminish even after prolonged use- thanks to an optimum surface hardness.
- Acrylic lamp housings are highly competitive particularly with modern light sources where the maximum working temperature does not exceed 194° F (90° C)